Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mommy Math

Following is a mini math quiz to see how many of my friends and family check in at Denitra's Den, even when I do so quite sporadically! If you do, I promise a sneak peak at the bottom of this post, but you have to do your math first!


Solve the following word problem:


After 16 1/2 years of marriage, Mom has had 5 pregnancies. Sadly there have been 2 miscarriages. Happily she has 1 daughter who is 13 and 1 son who will be 11. How does that add up?


You do the math!


See answer key below:)













8 comments:

Brian & Mary Hand said...

Are you what I think?!!!!!

:)!!!!

Mid-Life Mother said...

Yup! 11 1/2 weeks:)

heidi @ ggip said...

Congratulations!

Musings of a Housewife said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Tassi said...

WOW - There's a little Mooney mooning us in there. Congrats! We are excited for you all.

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooo happy for you. Blessings to you and the little guy or gal. The ultrasound pics are really good for 11 weeks.
Happy gestating. - Stacy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone:)